Women's Basketball Information
2014 Women’s Final Four in Nashville, TN
- All-session tickets are $200. Click here to purchase.
- All tickets for TCSF donors would be filled in Terp point priority order. Ticket limits are based on their giving levels.
- Rebounders and season ticket holders may purchase up to four tickets. Orders will be filled based on date purchased, subject to availability.
- Members of the general public may purchase up to two tickets. Orders will be filled based on date purchased, subject to availability.
- UMD students can purchase a limited number of single-session tickets for $25. Limit 1 ticket per student. Student tickets will be distributed at the arena on game day. Click here to purchase a student ticket.
- The official team hotel is the Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University (2555 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37293).
- Terrapin Club Scholarship Fund members have the exclusive opportunity to reserve a room at the team hotel.
- The hotel rate is $218 per night with a minimum 3-night stay required.
- To reserve a room, TCSF members should call (301) 314-7020.
- The priority deadline for hotel reservations is Wednesday, April 2 at 5 p.m.
For more information on the 2014 Women’s Final Four, click here.
Single Game Tickets
Single game tickets for the 2014-2015 season are not available at this point in the year. Keep checking back for more information.
For more information contact the Terrapin Club Scholarship Fund at Terrapinclub@umd.edu or (301)-314-7020.
2014 Women’s ACC Basketball Tournament
The 37th Annual Atlantic Coast Conference Women’s Basketball Tournament will be held March 5-9 , 2014 at Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, NC.
Women’s ACC Basketball Tournament Ticket Priority
Donors receive priority over the general public to purchase Women’s ACC Basketball Tournament tickets. Ticket eligibility is determined by giving level and seat allocation is completed in Terpoint order.
All-session passes are on sale now starting at $99. Click here to order, the priority deadline is Friday, February 1.
The TCSF has reserved a block of hotel rooms available for fans at the team hotel, the DoubleTree Hotel Greensboro. When calling, identify that you would like to book in the University of Maryland fan block. Reservations must be made by Monday, February 25. The room rate is $148/night plus tax. Contact the DoubleTree directly at (336) 292-4004.
Purchase tickets now for the 2013 ACC Women’s Basketball Legends Brunch at the Sheraton Four Season Hotel on Saturday, March 9 at 10 am. Maryland alum Jessie Hicks will be honored this year. Tickets are $35 and can be purchased by contacting Georgia Davis at 336.369.4671.