Men's Basketball Information
Single Game Tickets
Single game tickets for the 2013-2014 Men’s basketball season are not yet available. Please keep checking back for more information.
For more information email Terrapinclub@umd.edu or call (301)-314-7020.
ACC Basketball Tournament Ticket Priority
Members (Silver and above) will receive priority ahead of the general public to purchase 2013 ACC Men’s Basketball Tournament tickets. The seat allocation and quantity limits are based on giving level and allocated in Terpoint order. The giving deadline for tournament tickets is November 15, 2012, and any gifts made on or before November 15 will be considered for ACC Tournament ticket eligibility.
Dates: First Round: March 14 Quarterfinals: March 15
Semifinals: March 16 Championship: March 17
ACC Basketball Tournament Ticket Limits
Director’s Circle, Top Terp, Coaches Club and Super Terrapin (Ranked #1-10): 8 tickets
Director’s Circle, Top Terp, Coaches Club and Super Terrapin (Ranked #11-100): 6 tickets
Director’s Circle, Top Terp, Coaches Club and Super Terrapin (Ranked #101-150): 4 tickets
All other Director’s Circle: 4 tickets
All other Life Members: 4 tickets
All other Top Terp: 2 tickets*
All other Coaches Club and Super Terrapin (ranked #151 and above): 2 tickets*
All Diamondback, Gold, Silver 275 and Silver: 2 tickets*
*Based upon availability
NCAA Basketball Tournament Ticket Limits
Directors Circle and Top Terp:
2nd and 3rd Rounds: 2 tickets* Regionals & Final Four: 4 tickets*
Regionals: 2 tickets* Final Four: 4 tickets*
Regionals: 2 tickets* Final Four: 4 tickets*
Diamondback, Gold, Silver 275 and Silver:
Regionals & Final Four: 2 tickets*
*Based upon availability
Dates: Second-Third Rounds: March 21 & 23 Regionals: March 28-31
Semifinals: April 6 Championship: April 8
Starting this basketball season, the University of Maryland Athletics Department is excited to introduce digital ticketing at Comcast Center. All basketball tickets will contain a barcode that will be scanned when you arrive at the game. Season ticket holders can take advantage of transferring tickets through an automated online process, and print at home capabilities on single game tickets. Digital ticketing also affords us heightened security identifying counterfeit and stolen tickets.
Terrapin Club Ticket Exchange Program
The goal of the Terrapin Club Ticket Exchange Program is to place Terp fans – particularly Terrapin Club members who do not have season tickets – in seats that might otherwise go unused when season ticket holders are unable to make it to every game. The policy for ticket donors, ticket buyers and lost/duplicate tickets for the 2010-11 Maryland Men’s Basketball season is as follows:
- Ticket donations can be made for any game by sending the tickets to the Terrapin Ticket Office and by calling 301-314-7084. Please notify the Terrapin Ticket Office of the availability of the seats at least 48 hours prior to tip-off.
- For each ticket donated, charitable gift credit will be given to the donor. Gift credit will be given at the conclusion of the basketball season in the amount of face value. Original tickets must be returned for a donor to receive gift credit.
- All donated tickets and all unclaimed student tickets will be made available first to Terrapin Club members who do not have season tickets, and then to the rest of the Terrapin Club members. To be eligible for this priority access to tickets, buyers must be active Terrapin Club members (2011 membership paid in full)
- All tickets will be re-distributed on a first-come, first-served basis using the published ticket distribution dates.
- Each ticket made available through the Terrapin Club Ticket Exchange Program may be purchased for face value of the tickets. The funds generated through the program help defray scholarship costs for Maryland’s student-athletes.
- Buyers who obtain seats through the Terrapin Club Ticket Exchange Program may pick up their tickets at the Will Call window at Comcast Center starting 90 minutes prior to tip-off. Ticket buyers agree that by participating in the Terrapin Club Ticket Exchange Program the tickets will be for personal use. Buyers must agree to not re-sell the tickets.
Lost or duplicated tickets will be charged a flat $15.00 transaction fee for processing.
Return Tickets to:
Terrapin Ticket Office
2740 Comcast Center – Terrapin Trail
College Park, Maryland 20742
Parking & Transportation
Terrapin Club members who purchase season tickets are eligible for basketball parking benefits. There is a charge of $5 per game per parking pass to replace a lost or stolen pass. 2011 Terrapin Club giving level and Terpoint priority determines parking lot assignments. Members may purchase one parking permit per four tickets in their membership account (ie. if you have 1-4 tickets you may purchase 1 permit, if you have 5-8 tickets you may purchase 2 permits, etc).
Parking permits for members with accessibility issues are assigned in either PP*, Lot 4B, or the Arena Garage (Lot 6). A majority of these spaces are located in the Arena Garage. Current, valid disability documentation (Maryland MVA form VR-210) must be submitted along with the parking permit order.
On game days, disabled fans should follow signage and the direction of campus police in accessible spaces. The majority of game day disabled parking spaces will be available in the Arena Garage.
From Baltimore (and north): I-95 south to exit 25B, College Park/ U.S. Route 1 South. After approximately one mile, take a right-hand exit off of U.S. 1 and onto Route 193 West. Go two traffic lights to Stadium Drive. Make a left onto Stadium Drive. Chevy Chase Field at Byrd Stadium is directly in front of you.
From Baltimore/Washington International Airport: I-195 West to I-95 South. Travel to exit 25B and follow the above directions to Chevy Chase Bank Field at Byrd Stadium.
From Reagan National Airport: I-395 North until it terminates at New York. Make a right onto New York Ave., and exit at Maryland Route 295 North ( Baltimore/ Washington Parkway). Exit at Maryland Route 193 West (Greenbelt Road) and follow straight for three miles to Stadium Drive.
From Washington/ Richmond (and south): I-95 North to exit take exit 23 from the Beltway (MD 201-Kenilworth Ave.) south to either MD 193 or Paint Branch Rd. and turn right (westbound). Cross U.S. 1 and follow the signs to the events.
From Dulles International Airport (and west): Dulles Toll Road to I-495 West. Take 495 West (Washington Beltway) for approximately 25 minutes to exit 25B. Take the above directions to Chevy Chase Bank Field at Byrd Stadium.
From Montgomery Co. and Northern Virginia: Take exit 28 from the Beltway (MD?650-New Hampshire Ave.) south to Adelphi Rd. Make a left on Adelphi and?follow to MD 193. Make a left on MD 193 and follow the signs to the events.