Terps Basketball on ESPN3
Maryland Men’s Basketball will be broadcast on ESPN3 for the following games:
Dec. 21 vs. Stony Brook (8:00 pm)
Dec. 29 vs. Delaware State (12:30 pm)
January 1 vs. IUPUI (3:00 pm)
In addition, all games televised on an ESPN Network may also be watched online on ESPN3.
You may watch these games online through one of the following options:
On the computer at ESPN3.com:
- Go to espn3.com
- Under live now select basketball
- Game link appears under NCAAM and click
- New window opens and live game feed should load
Connect a HDMI cord or VGA connecter from your laptop to your television and then watch through the television:
- Turn off your TV and the computer that you will to connect to the television.
- Find a HDMI output port on the computer and plug one end of the HDMI cable into the port. Many times HDMI ports are clearly labeled and if not the shape is very distinct as no other plug will fit.
- Locate an HDMI input port on your television and plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the port. The location of the HDMI port will vary depending on the type of television. It will be on the side or the back of the television. Once the HDMI cord is plugged into both devices, power both devices on.
- Change the video input channel using the remote control to the same input slot the HDMI cord is plugged into. If the HDMI cable was plugged in slot 1, then the television would need to be adjusted to HDMI 1. The user manual of the television may be referenced for further assistance. Once the television and computer are connected thru the HDMI cord, the video and audio feed should be on the television.
*Apple computers do not have HDMI inputs*
- Connect one plug from a VGA cable into the computer and the other plug into the appropriate port on the television.
- Using the television remote adjust the television to be synced with the same input as the VGA cable.
- Reference both the television manual as well as the computer manual because the display on the computer may need to be adjusted depending on computer model.
Television with internet access such as Apple TV or Google TV.
Xbox with Xbox Live membership connected to a television.
For additional information visit: